North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at work today, which is right next to 3 huge lagoons...heard a different sound im not used to hearing until the spring...there were 5 snow geese mixed in with about 30 lessers...so after work i followed them to the field they decided to feed in...sure sh!t, 5 white snow geese right there in the mix!!! I'm not sure if this is suprising to anybody...but from where im from your lucky to see a snow goose during the entire fall!

No...this does put me in the mood to go snow goose hunting again :******:

Anybody else see some snows moving down? I know the lessers are on the move but snow geese?'

Or maybe...maybe...there were 5 albino canadas in the same flock :wink:

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
On Sunday I had just returned from walking some CRP when I noticed a low flying flock of about 75 geese heading right for me. I quickly grabbed some steel shot out of the vehicle and loaded it into my gun hoping for a shot. When they got about 100 yards out I realized they were Blues and Snows and not Canadas.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
My wife saw a few in a field by our farmstead yesterday (15th)...

·
Registered
247 Posts
ive seen one single snow goose with about 300 canadas .....hes been with em all fall....im positive hes a snow to we were scopin him prety good.....just south of brookings sd

1 - 13 of 13 Posts