North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Premium Member
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having my best Smallmouth season of my life...I think in the last few weeks alone I have caught 8-10 C & R Whoppers in Minnesota and N.D. Here's some pic's...thanks for checkin out!

· Premium Member
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's been really rewarding getting my family into bassin'...I came from a family where it was anything other than a walleye was a waste of time. My four year old son has caught some really, really nice quality fish this year...

· Premium Member
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This is my biggest year to date...A 19 incher...Although, I'm pretty sure I've had some bigger ones on and lost...Might get a replica of this one!

· Premium Member
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Every once and a while Dad has to help hold up the rod! Smallies are a little different than Sunnies.

· Premium Member
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
All of the fish pictured of course...were released! Thanks for checkin' out!

· Registered
3,049 Posts
Awesome pics Rick! As usual, great work on the fish, and great work on catching them with your family.

All my big fish get kissed too.

He must be a tough 4 year old. I've seen smallies jerk around full grown men. River smallies are stronger yet. He seems to hold his own though.

:beer:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.