North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I finally had a nice duck shoot! It's been a slow year. Not many birds around but found some on a slough next to one of the only cut cornfields in my area. Wind, rain, some snow, frozen feet in the waders...LOVE IT! Can't believe I couldn't get one of my slacker friends to go with me. Lightweights! Hope to squeeze another day or two in at that spot before they are all gone! Here's my lone hunting companion Bridget with a limit of Greenheads and couple of bonus Roosters!

By the way...Mallards do decoy in water! :eyeroll: [/img]

·
Premium Member
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here's my Abby girl at the same slough on Sunday. A little bit nicer day. Shot some nice Green Wingers that day!

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Way to go Rick! Gotta love those green wings. Were they good enough to mount yet? I remember that one you did for comp a few years back that really turned out nice.

·
Premium Member
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Matt Jones said:
Way to go Rick! Gotta love those green wings. Were they good enough to mount yet? I remember that one you did for comp a few years back that really turned out nice.
Hey Jonsey...What are you doing this weekend? We could hunt that cornfield...hint hint.

Green Wingers were nice, but I've gotten to be pretty fussy on my birds. Didn't have the solid silver side pockets...Which I've never seen a North Dakota Green Winger have...So, I'll stick to the Cali birds!

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
I was going to work Saturday but I might have to reconsider. :beer:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.