North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have 2 guns that would like to get rid of i will post some pics later
1st is a benelli superblack eagle 2 black with 28 inch barrel have a complete set of brilley extended chokes would like 1200 or trade for a duratouch browning gold or silver in 3 1/2
2nd is a camaflage nova want $225 or trade for full body ducks or partial trade for any rifle not looking for anything specific just diferent things to play with

·
Registered
10 Posts
My buddy has a Browning Silver that's practically brand new in black synthetic w/Duratouch and 26" barrel that he's wanting to trade and wants a SBE. He asked me to pm you his number and if you'd give him a call. His name is Stephen and his number is 919-291-3684

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
both guns have a 28 inch barrel and shoot 3 1/2 rounds the nova has bean shot less than 100 times most have bean 3 1/2 rounds the SBE 2 has around 2 cases of ammo through it most have bean 3 1/2 they are both field guns so they have some ware marks they were both purchased in 2006 i want to get rid of the nova couse i dont like 3 1/2 pump guns and i only want to get rid of the SBE2 becouse i am a browning Fan i dont want a gun that i can take from the dove field to the goose field and everything in between having the ability i want more guns for single uses verse a single gun for multiple uses

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
simple the i have fired everthing from walmart economy loads to heavy 3 1/2 the SBE cycles them all the 3 1/2 gold can have some problems i figured i would explain it before someone asked why i wanted to swap a sbe for a gold do you shoot either of them or were u just confused?

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yes it is a little bass ackword i thought at one point that was what i wanted but realized it realy wasn't. I like the differences in the guns a heavy gun to take to a duck blind and shoot allot through with at light recoil and a light gun with a heavy recoil that i will fire 3 - 4 times in a day in a phes field.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.