North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was in Scheel's yesterday and visited with one of the workers and they told me the Estate shells will go on sale Thursday for $7.99.......down from $9.99 ~ Just in case anyone else is interested.

·
Premium Member
3,978 Posts
Thanks. I used to buy those for 5 bucks a box in Mandan at Capitol Tool prior to them closing. I bought a box for 9.99 just b/c I had some cash on hand. Will have to get more from the sale.

·
Registered
6,438 Posts
Remmi_&_I said:
I was in Scheel's yesterday and visited with one of the workers and they told me the Estate shells will go on sale Thursday for $7.99.......down from $9.99 ~ Just in case anyone else is interested.
They had that same sale last week, I picked up 4 cases. $9.99 for 3.5 inch to BTW

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
USSapper said:
Remmi_&_I said:
They had that same sale last week, I picked up 4 cases. $9.99 for 3.5 inch to BTW
Thought it was 10.99?

·
Super Moderator
8,737 Posts
Maybe by the case its cheaper? Anyways the only thing to shoot is black cloud because if you hit a bird with it its dead :roll: :roll:

Im gonna pick me up some if I have enough money left over from Wednesday.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts