North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys look we can stack them on top of our trailer too! But you wont see us point at the sky.

On a side note it was a great weekend. Saw lots of geese, killed a few. Did get caught in a field and almost had to leave the truck in the field ,got it out. Damn pop up rain storms.

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Right.. with a title called "shock this" and starting off by saying
Hey guys look we can stack them on top of our trailer too! But you wont see us point at the sky
Congrats, you shot sept. Canadas!

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
So USA is the only one who has a problem with me giving goosehunternd some crap? I actually like the sky pointing thing. It is diffrent and we have all had somthing to talk about for a couple week. And as far as USA I am sorry for upsetting you. Just trying to have fun. :beer: Just settle down and I will give you a hug if you want one!

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
shooteminthelips said:
So USA is the only one who has a problem with me giving goosehunternd some crap? I actually like the sky pointing thing. It is diffrent and we have all had somthing to talk about for a couple week. And as far as USA I am sorry for upsetting you. Just trying to have fun. :beer: Just settle down and I will give you a hug if you want one!
I couldn't care less about the whole picture thing. The thread just seemed like a call out, which I thought was dumb to call someone out with a picture saying you can shoot sept honks.. Maybe my internet sense wasn't working right and I am wrong. I think I'll pass on the hug thanks though :wink:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts