North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Registered
1,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys look we can stack them on top of our trailer too! But you wont see us point at the sky.

On a side note it was a great weekend. Saw lots of geese, killed a few. Did get caught in a field and almost had to leave the truck in the field ,got it out. Damn pop up rain storms.

· Registered
1,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
So USA is the only one who has a problem with me giving goosehunternd some crap? I actually like the sky pointing thing. It is diffrent and we have all had somthing to talk about for a couple week. And as far as USA I am sorry for upsetting you. Just trying to have fun. :beer: Just settle down and I will give you a hug if you want one!

· Registered
5,180 Posts
shooteminthelips said:
So USA is the only one who has a problem with me giving goosehunternd some crap? I actually like the sky pointing thing. It is diffrent and we have all had somthing to talk about for a couple week. And as far as USA I am sorry for upsetting you. Just trying to have fun. :beer: Just settle down and I will give you a hug if you want one!
I couldn't care less about the whole picture thing. The thread just seemed like a call out, which I thought was dumb to call someone out with a picture saying you can shoot sept honks.. Maybe my internet sense wasn't working right and I am wrong. I think I'll pass on the hug thanks though :wink:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.