1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FOR SALE:

Benelli SBE 1 All camo. SOLD

Remington 870 Super Mag. (3 ½ in) SOLD

20 Drop Zone Goose Decoys (4 sentry 16 feeders) Paid around $85/ per decoy plus shipping new two years ago. See areooutdoors.com They are in like-new condition and have always been kept in specially made padded bags. These thinks look like they came from the manufacturer. I am asking $60/ decoy (custom bag included) or I would sell all of them for $1,100.

4 dozen Avery FFD Full Body Honkers. They are individually bagged (plastic) and in 6 slot Avery bags. Most of them have not been to the field and the ones that have were used once. I run Dave Smiths and planned to experiment with these but didn't get around to it. They are in mint condition. I am asking $395 / dozen (bags included).

1 dozen G & H Super magnum goose shells. In great condition. Used only a couple of times. I am asking $180

2 dozen G & H magnum goose shells. In great condition. Used only a couple of times. I am asking $120 / dozen

18 Carry Lite Super Magnum goose decoys. They are huge and compliment a full body spread. I am asking $225 for all.

2 dozen Flambeau Super Magnum Mallard decoys. I won them at a DU banquet and only used them a couple of times. Rigged and ready to go. I am asking $110 / doz.

6 Flambeau Super Magnum Pintail (drake) decoys. Rigged and ready to go. $70 for all 6.

10 G & H floating goose decoys. Rigged & ready for the water. I am asking $150.

5 dozen misc. mallard decoys. They are a mixed bag of G & H, Flambeau, Greenhead Gear. They are mostly standards with some magnums mixed in. All are in great working condition and rigged and ready. I am asking $100 for all of them. Bag included.

I have a bunch of Herters Burlapped Magnum duck decoy. I have Mallards, Bluebills, Black Ducks, etc… I will get an exact count on Monday, September 20th. Contact me if you are interested. I will we wanting around $115/ doz.

I have a Pop-up blind company boat blind. It will work on a 14 to 16 foot boat. These blinds are awesome. They have a spring loaded lid and they're easy to work. See popupblind.com I paid almost $1,000 for it new. I am asking $395.

I am willing to deal if you buy multiple items. I also accept PAYPAL. These items are located in Marion (Cedar Rapids) Iowa and must be picked up there. I won't ship (except the guns and I will ship them). I am also traveling to North Dakota Wednesday, October 22nd and could possibly meet you on the way through Wednesday evening. I will be traveling through I - 35 to Minneapolis, then I - 94 to I-29 then the highway 2 West through N.D. Please PM me or email me at [email protected] or call me at 319-360-2286 if you have any questions. Thanks, Brad

1 - 2 of 2 Posts