North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
i use scent killer on my guns and equipment, never caused any damage...let me plug my favorite brand..im a big believer in scent killer but not so much in attractants..the best ive ever used is an earth scent you can get from jackies deer lures in tollesboro ky. this is great stuf gang ..it has a staying power like none i have ever used before..about 8 bucks for an 8 oz. bottle...jackie says you cant even use it on your skin...it has absolutely no adverse affect on my guns and equipment

·
Registered
19 Posts
another tip ..something a bit unorthadox but i still do...during season and at the end of each hunting day i have an old rag coated with petroleum jelly or household vaseline i use to wipe my gun off with...it seems to repel water in the field and does not have the strong oder of my other gun oils

·
Registered
19 Posts
robert harper said:
another tip ..something a bit unorthadox but i still do...during season and at the end of each hunting day i have an old rag coated with petroleum jelly or household vaseline i use to wipe my gun off with...it seems to repel water in the field and does not have the strong odor of my other gun oils

1 - 6 of 6 Posts