North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be returning to the Minot area the end of Oct. (where I grew up shooting geese with a .410, when steel shot wasn't thought of) and would like to goose hunt. I do not want to bring a lot of goose gear/decoys all the way from missouri, nor do I have a lot of days to scout for good fields. Would someone be interested in allowing myself and a friend to accompany them on a hunt. I would be interested in trading for a quality and ethical turkey/deer/quail/goose hunt in Central Missouri. I have been guiding down here for about 5 years (TMH Outdoors).

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hello friend,

This is Steve at the Spirit Water Inn. I would be interested in hosting you and supplying one of my guides to join us on a hunt in the next couple weeks here in North Dakota. We are about 100 miles from Minot and have nunting locations in between. My folks use to live in Kimberling City and I still have places to stay there and could take advantage of your reciprocity some time. I do this more for fun and comaraderie than money, so let's do it. The bird are here!!

·
Registered
955 Posts
spirit water steve,

I think its all about the money for you. Take your garbage somewhere else. We haven't forgot about things said in the past. Maybe tony dean has a place for you to post on his site.

·
Registered
21 Posts
you are entitled to think
(and post) anything you want, dosch., and your welcome to stop by for coffee anytime to share! Missouri Outdoorsman, you are welcome to visit us here in North Dakota as long as America remains free. I'm heading to Kansas to meet a friend in the Cheyenne Bottoms for a similar exchange. The cool northern winds are blowing in the birds. Come soon before we get frozen out until Spring

1 - 4 of 4 Posts