North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok... So you know that Dem's are coming out and saying that the "replacement theory" is racist and a myth.

When in fact the theory is that "whites" will not be the majority. It will be a more "mixed" society of different races and backgrounds, etc. Again I am not trying to sound racist and agree with this statement. We have more interracial couples and children, we have more minorities coming in Legally and illegally, and they are bringing families and what not. Anyways...... The Dem's say this is a myth or what ever.....

JUST IN... BREAKING NEWS.....

“Univision is selling many of its Spanish-language radio stations — including Miami's ultraconservative Radio Mambi — to a group led by Democrats.” Stations are located in 10 of biggest Latino markets including: Miami, NY, LA, Chicago.
So if it is a myth... why are Dem's doing this???? It seems they are wanting to gain another voter base. Correct? Why else do this type of media buy out IF the demographics are not changing towards a certain group of people???

Again... this isn't meant to be racist at all. It is showing hypocrisy. I honestly think Republicans should have been targeting this group. I know many Mexican people and their values align with republicans.....ie: Church, family, God, good work ethic (ie: earn what is yours), freedom, etc.

·
Administrator
19,851 Posts
It's simple Chuck the democrats lie, and since they have no good ideas they call the opposition names.

What your saying is factual Chuck so if the libs think that's racist I guess reality is racist. Something else to think about. The average white family is having on average producing less than one child per family. I forget what minority birth rate is, but in France they have about the sane birth rate, and the Muslim birth rate is somewhere around seven.
The news had one blip a couple years ago, then dropped it like a hot potatoes. They were interviewing a Muslim immigrant in Germany and he said "we are here to breed your women".

1 - 2 of 2 Posts