North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
People, what, are you bloody Welsh, all the sudden? :wink: You know full well this guy is a wannna be. Typo, my big, white a$$! Very few that I know can hit a head shot with open sights at 500. Even fewer can do it consistantly with a 5.56. You know full well that the military wouldn't pass up a shooter like that.

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Hey, troll, I mean blacklisterd, no I mean troll, why don't you take your 400yd shooting Rem 700 and go play in the preschool section.

Kurt wasn't talking about shooting at 1800yds with iron sights, sorry you have to have that explained to you. He was commenting on the guy who was making "head shots" at 500yds with a .223. Pay attention and you won't need to make an a$$ of yourself when you try to put others down.

If you think your 700 will shoot the same as the next guy's, you are sorely mistaken. The 180s I have used have taken deer easily past 300yds, and I have shot target with them at 400yds. But you seem to fancy yourself the "expert" and the rest of us just have disorders. I suppose the guys that compete at 1000yds with their 30-06s are suffering from DT's or maybe they are just crazy?

Pretty sure none of us are stupid enough to believe a guy with "3 decades" of experience with a 30-06 is going to type OMG on any post. Did you take your hunter's safety test last year, or the year before?

Most of us have pretty good info to share, while still calling BS when we see it. Nothing wrong with that. You only have 2 posts, and both are BS, so you might want to find youself a new site to post unless you can find some thing worth while to share.

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Just think...if it was a Savage he coulda done it blindfolded!
Blind folded.......No.

Non dominant eye, and pulling the trigger with a big toe........YES!!!!!! :rollin: :rollin: :rollin:

huntin1, way to go blowing my older guy OMG theory out of the water! :lol:
And since when do you shoot 30-06, I thought it was all .308 for you???? Lacklusterd, I mean blacklisterd probably knows waaaayyyyy more about shooting the 30-06 than any of us. 155gr, 168gr, 180gr and even 210gr, he KNOWS his rifle is good to 400yds. That must be the MAX range of the Rem 700 30-06. I bet a Savage can throw em farther and for less money!!!! :poke:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts