North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
81 - 100 of 117 Posts

· Super Moderator
8,506 Posts
Going to be interesting.....After the Vikes beat the Pukers on Sunday.....they will have the number 6 seed and the Pukes number 3 seed.Because San Fran will win for the number 2.

Means the Vikes will open the playoffs in Pukerville. :bop: :bop: :bop:

· Registered
451 Posts
Sunday will be a fun game to watch at many levels. Packers are peaking as are the queens. AP is a beast and has a legit shot at the record.
Agreed the Texans are overrated. The Pack destroyed them early in the year also.
I see it as the Pack D against AP. Ponder will be destroyed. :poke:
Rogers will have his way against the queen D. :rock: :poke: :poke: :poke:

· Registered
724 Posts
speckline said:
Sunday will be a fun game to watch at many levels. Packers are peaking as are the queens. AP is a beast and has a legit shot at the record.
Agreed the Texans are overrated. The Pack destroyed them early in the year also.
I see it as the Pack D against AP. Ponder will be destroyed. :poke:
Rogers will have his way against the queen D. :rock: :poke: :poke: :poke:
Vikes have a whole lot more to play for then the Pukers, hopefully Jared Allen gets a couple good whacks on Mister Rogers , AP will run for about 215 yds. and the Vikes will win 28-17. :poke: :poke: :poke:

I agree this will be a great game to watch......Go Vikes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb:

· Registered
7,636 Posts
The inflatable toilet will be rocking on sunday.

The pack have something to play for but I think they won't go balls to the walls because if the vikes win they will play them again the following week. So why get beat up or expose your play book too much when odds are you will see that team again.....YET it is still the Packers vs the Vikings.... That is a game that neither team likes to take lightly and not go all out.

It will be fun to watch..... 10-6 vikings.... :beer: My prediction most of the year hopefully will come true....if it does... I will go and try to predict the next powerball.....LOL

Go vikings.

· Premium Member
1,830 Posts
Queens will lose this week against the Pack. I would like to see AP get the record (he deserves it) but will end the game with only around 80 yards. Mathews will fluster Ponder and he will throw 2 or 3 picks with at least one being a pick-6. The Queens offense will run AP with no halfback again this week, but it will not work again and AP will not get the needed yards.

Pack 27
Queens 17

· Registered
3,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #87 ·
Longshot, didn't you say the Vikings would lose to Houston too. How did that turn out? I don't think the Pack will have as easy of a game against the Vikes as you think they will. Vikes are going to win, and I don't care if it's only by 1 point.

huntin1

· Registered
3,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #88 ·
Damn, what a game!

:beer:

huntin1

· Registered
451 Posts
huntin1 said:
Damn, what a game!

huntin1
Agreed!!

Definitely a game for the ages. If only AP would have gone out of bounds. He would have had one more play for to get the record.

It was so good, I think they should do it again next week!
At our house. :rock:

· Super Moderator
8,506 Posts
Great game....the kind you like to watch when you don't care who wins.Fox guessed right when they moved it.Who would have thought when the season started that the Vikes would have 10 wins.Not me. :D

Even if the Pukes win next weekend,it will be a successful season to build on next year.Just to bad AP couldn't get that last 9 yards....Rushing total of over 400 yds against the Pukers in 2 games.Now for another 200 next weekend. :beer: :beer:

· Registered
724 Posts
It was a great game, never thought we would end up 10-6, Ponder played well and AP was a giant again, what a class act player he is, going to be tough to win in Pukerville, but it can be done.....GO VIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

· Premium Member
1,830 Posts
I guess there is one consolation, the Bears didn't make it to the playoffs. On to next week!

Go Pack!
Go Bison!

· Registered
7,636 Posts
Well..... I didn't win in the powerball......but I did predict that the vikes would go 10-6 and make the play offs.... :beer: :poke:

Saturday will be another good game ( I hope). The last two were good games and close games. So hope round 3 will be as well. A couple of things:
1. I think AP will have a good game again.....the packers d-backs didn't tackle well in the dome.....how will they fair in single digit weather...LOL.

2. Crosby vs Walsh..... I know who I would bet on but one of Walsh missed field goals was in Green Bay. But that guy right now steps into a stadium and thinks he can make it from anywhere. A confident kicker is a great thing to have in the play offs.....Other than in 1998.....and packer fans please don't bring it up... :beer:

3. Ponder vs Rodgers..... It will be interesting to see how Ponder fairs in cold weather.....just like my comment on AP...how will he deal with getting a few hits or knock downs...and can he perform..... We all know Rodgers will have his A game ready.

4. Vikes might not have a healthy secondary and the Packers have a Fresh Jennings, Colb back and Nelson isn't 100% healthy...but look what he did in the last game by burning the vikings CB. Yep could be ugly for Viking Fans.

5. Vikings need to put pressure on Rodgers.... 1st half of the game....look what happened.... 2nd half....Look what happened.

I think it will be another good game and it could come down to a field goal again. Vikings..... 24....Packers 20.....and Crosby will miss 2 field goals. :poke:

· Registered
724 Posts
Sure hope your right Chuck, I never thought they would go 10-6, just hope they stay in the game and have a chance at the end...... :beer: ......Go Vikes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

· Registered
451 Posts
:poke: Ponder has a BOO BOO and can't play out in the cold. :eyeroll: :puke:

The queens looked pathetic once they're outside the dome :rollin: :puke:

Bye Bye till next year :beer: :thumb:

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :rock: :rock: :rock: :peace: :peace: :peace:

· Super Moderator
8,506 Posts
speckline said:
:poke: Ponder has a BOO BOO and can't play out in the cold. :eyeroll: :puke:

The queens looked pathetic once they're outside the dome :rollin: :puke:

Bye Bye till next year :beer: :thumb:

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :rock: :rock: :rock: :peace: :peace: :peace:
Enjoy iy,the pukes have 1 week left. :poke:

· Registered
724 Posts
Just a few weeks ago I was begging for Webb to play, well now maybe Ponder isn't soo bad after all, hard for Webb to come into this game without playing all year, really don't think Ponder would have made much of a difference, but we'll never know for sure, but do wish he could of played.....

Why doesn't goldelocks cut his hair, does he have any idea of how stupid he looks, just don't care for the douchebag or any of the pukers I guess.....

And a side note, what the heck was Shannanhan thinking leaving RG111 in that football game yesterday, was he that stupid to think he was going to lead them to victory the way he was hobbling around,his injury definitely looks worse now then 3 weeks ago, what a moron coach.....

· Registered
7,636 Posts
9man.... You are correct. I don't think Ponder would have made one difference.

I give it to the packers they played a good game. They held AP in check (even though he had 99 yards) but they did not let him break a big run. Rodgers was on fire. That drive at the end of the first 1/2....What did it take about 1 min... That is impressive. The packers even had somewhat of a running game. If they play that way again they will beat San Fran. But I think the buzz saw in the NFC is the Sea Hawks. They look tough and are on a roll.

· Registered
724 Posts
Chuck Smith said:
9man.... You are correct. I don't think Ponder would have made one difference.

I give it to the packers they played a good game. They held AP in check (even though he had 99 yards) but they did not let him break a big run. Rodgers was on fire. That drive at the end of the first 1/2....What did it take about 1 min... That is impressive. The packers even had somewhat of a running game. If they play that way again they will beat San Fran. But I think the buzz saw in the NFC is the Sea Hawks. They look tough and are on a roll.
That's my darkhorse ( Seahawks) to make the NFC Champ. game, they have played some great football, I think the Pukers will beat the 49ers as their new QB isn't exactly setting the world on fire and Mister Rogers is a heck of a player and has played well, if the Seahawks beat Atlanta and the Pukers win, the NFC Champ game would be in Pukerville I assume .....Go Seahawks (even though I can't stand Pete Carroll)

81 - 100 of 117 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.