North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Premium Member
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whos gonna win. i would really like to see the rays win it. they are the better team top to bottom i think

· Registered
667 Posts
i personally like how the twins trade/ lose though FA players, and then they shine for other teams such as big pappi, garza, barlett to name some from the ALCS just throwing my random thoguhts in there to :stirpot:

· Super Moderator
8,506 Posts
Rays all the way.I'm an American League fan......don't even recognize most of those National Leaguers or their names.

· Registered
3,065 Posts
I can't help but pull for the Rays w/ all their young talent, but they got an uphill battle ahead of them w/ Hamels waiting in the wings again.

Dive: I'm in rebuild mode waiting for this new wave of talent to step out of their diapers. If the GM doesn't screw things up I'll be back to my optimistic ways in 3-5 years. 40+ mill to spend this off-season is definitely a lot of money, but not enough for all the Tommy Johns that happened last year.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.