North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a gun that is currently very desired to add on to a gun raffle for a fundraiser.
What kind of gun would really draw your interest into purchasing a raffle ticket. or what is a top selling gun at this point of time.

·
Registered
7,052 Posts
I would need more info to help you out...

What is the fundraiser for? Is it a specific type of club like...DU, Delta, PF, Deer hunters Association, Trappers Association, etc.

Need to know your market before I can really give any advise.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I am doing the same thing in 2 weeks, but in an auction. I will probably go with a 7mm-08 in the Savage. Around here the economy is kinda slow but being it is a good kids round I think it will bring a good price. Also, I can order it with a scope on it. Good profit margin. God bless your raffle, Paul...<><

·
Registered
777 Posts
Our local Shooters Club holds a raffle every year. Several years ago we started offering our first prize as a Stainless-Steel T/C Encore with the winners choice of it being a Rifle or a Handgun in any standard production caliber T/C offers or if they do not want the Gun they have the choise of taking $450.00 cash. This has worked quite well for us.

Larry

·
Registered
70 Posts
In are area it woud be a non magnum rifle and leapold scope,but thats a big undertaking to sell 1000 - $2 tickets to make $800.

Seams everyone already has all the magnums they want.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts