North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is everybody's favorite **** bait for water sets? I've been using fish in my dirt hole sets but I don't know how to bait for the water and bit of shore I guess... Any commercial lures or preferances? Thanks, Nick

·
Premium Member
538 Posts
Jack mackerel from the store mixed up with some glycerin is mostly what I use in pocket sets when targeting ***** along the water. I also use chunks of fish like carp. Cavens **** and mink bait is a good commercial bait.

·
Registered
3 Posts
i use jack mackerel and sardines too...but i also use lure sticks outside my pocket sets my two favorite lure that work very well for me are found at otter creek lures website... my favorite for water sets is waters edge 3 i slay the ***** with that and get a few mink here and there when they come through....the other one i use for dry land sets around old farm buildings its called double butterscotch smear... it has a very strong sweet butterscotch smell i damn near want to eat it everytime i open the jar anyway check out otter creek lures website you'll find alot of good baits and lures and they definatly help you catch more....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts