North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While hunting this morning in a field were we shot one goose and nothing else was giving us a look. one of my fellow fiernds said,

"All my decoys are going on nodak when i get back and with the money i make i'm going to buy beer, I quit"

Post your hunting quotes here.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
On a hunt a couple years ago, it was my brother's turn on a single greenhead. Three quick shots didn't touch the bird, and I quickly blurted out "AND DON'T COME BACK!"

He didn't think it was funny.

·
Registered
7,052 Posts
This year in canada....took a friend up who in the past two years just started to get into waterfowling. Anyway he has many trophys for trap shooting and what not...

Well a single came into the spread and I told him it was his turn.....three shoots nothing dropped. I asked,"what the hell you buy all those trophies off ebay." he replied, "In trap a chip counts.....I saw one feather fall off that bird!"

·
Registered
1 Posts
Franchi 9-12 said:
While hunting this morning in a field were we shot one goose and nothing else was giving us a look. one of my fellow fiernds said,

"All my decoys are going on nodak when i get back and with the money i make i'm going to buy beer, I quit"

Post your hunting quotes here.
Just got back from SE ND and there were as few ducks in the area as I have ever seen. Worst trip in years and it does not look good for the next week or so. Few geese in the area and corn still standing. Late Nov may be the time to go.

·
Registered
745 Posts
A buddy of mine once said before thinking..."There is a whole flock of canadian loners comming in!"

"This would be alot easier if this was easier"

·
Registered
338 Posts
Hunted with a couple guys I didn't know well. Group of mallards comes in and those guys shoot. Two ducks drop, I didn't fire a shot because I couldn't pick out drakes. The dog brings the first one back and the guy says to me "looks like you shot a hen" I said "Nice try, I didn't even shoot"

1 - 20 of 57 Posts