North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
7,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ohio Rep. Tim Ryan accused of abusing House proxy voting to campaign for Senate (msn.com)

Ok... I know this article is directed at a Democrat. But that isn't my intention with this thread.

It is about how STUPID it is that they are still "proxy" voting. I am sure there are others who are doing the exact same or are "phoning in" there responsibilities because of this rule.

The KNOCK is at Pelosi for still doing this or having proxy voting as the "norm". Proxy voting needs to END ASAP.

· Registered
7,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So the house will be voting on the "Inflation Reduction Act".... $433 billion package.... 150+ are wanting to vote by proxy!!!!

How is this serving our country.

I said when Nancy did this it was going to be horrible. HERE WE ARE!!!!

Our elected officials are not working for the people anymore. YES I AM CALLING OUT ANYONE WHO ISNT AT THE HOUSE VOTING IN PERSON. Also the speaker should have killed this once everyone became vaccinated.

· Registered
7,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pelosi extends proxy voting in the House until November due to coronavirus pandemic which Biden said 'is over' (msn.com)

SO YEAH.... Proxy voting is still going on in the house. Again how is this actually doing work for the people? How is this trying to form relationships to "reach across" the isle type thing. When people dont have to show up for work at all!!!

Also Biden stated the pandemic is OVER....

If you dont think all the elected officials got "power hungry" during covid... this just shows you right here. There is NO REASON for proxy voting unless you are actually SICK. The CDC came out and stated that the guidelines changed so unless you show symptoms no need to not go to work and what not.

This is complete BS.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts