North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
pretty sure it was from a cuddeback....ive seen some of there images where deer looked like they were flying through the air they were going so fast.....the area where you can see through is probaly from it moving so fast, must be a really fast trigger and shutter speed.

· Registered
243 Posts
I would have to say nice photo shop skills. Looks like some one took a picture of there deer laying on the ground and photo shopped it in. Never seen a deer run like that, it's head is going to plow into the dirt at the angle it is going.

· Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hick-From-Hell said:
I would have to say nice photo shop skills. Looks like some one took a picture of there deer laying on the ground and photo shopped it in. Never seen a deer run like that, it's head is going to plow into the dirt at the angle it is going.
Deer is not running....it is jumping.....doing the little a arrow just blew through my vitals jig.

· Registered
5,871 Posts
Hick-From-Hell said:
You can see threw parts of the deer? Show me another trail camera photo that has that in it. 100% photoshop.
Ill see if I still have it, but I got a picture of a cow with a "transparent" head.

I get all kinds of weird crap on cameras when the animals are moving. Ghost images, "transparent" animals or parts of animals, double/triple/quadruple images on moving appendages.

· Registered
126 Posts
Can't the transparent look be created by double exposing the film without moving the camera? In a trail cam, the camera is stationary so the background would stay the same but the deer would look transparent. Could that be what's happening in some of the pictures?

· Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Dont you think if someone was that good at photoshop they wouldnt leave it so that you coulde see through the animal? Ive done some photoshoping before and I tell yah what in laying something like that and doing it that well is not just copy and paste.

· Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
If someone is hunting legally and buying bait or feeders ect. Id rather have them do that and dump there money into hunting then be some crazy anti hunter, anti 2nd amendment, PETA nut job.

· Registered
243 Posts
RiverRob said:
If someone is hunting legally and buying bait or feeders ect. Id rather have them do that and dump there money into hunting then be some crazy anti hunter, anti 2nd amendment, PETA nut job.
I am confused as well, what does baiting have to do with PETA? If some can't bait an animal in I doubt they are going to join PETA.

· Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Put it this way....i

Exhibit A
Hunter/fisherman/outdoorsmans
Spends $$ on tags and hunting license.
$$ goes back to wildlife conservation and state fish and game
$$ for bait and other hunting equipment builds economy and shows how vital hunting is to our economy

Exhibit B
ANTI.....
Doesnt want people to hunt, fish or people to have the right to bear arms.

Who would you rather have in existence? Id rather have someone who baits legally and ethically then some antis trying to prove their wack job point of view. Thats what I was saying.....rather see that guy doing what he is doing instead of putting that effort and money into something like PETA. I have talked with people before that thought hunting out of a treestand or blind was just as bad and thought it is wrong. They werent hunters and didnt understand alot of the logic and methods. That mentality translates over to the rank of hunters them selves alot of times between different regions and customs. Now that were way off topic...im pretty sure there is a baiting thread over in the deer hunting section..........

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.