North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a question for everyone. My buddy told me that Obama will take away our guns and hunting privilages is this true ?

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If that does happen i have no idea what i will do, i will probably just die.

·
Super Moderator
8,488 Posts
willythekid said:
Don't let the door hit your @ss on the way out.... :D
My sentiments exactly.If having the wrong person as president was all it took to move out of the country,I'd have been a Canadian citizen years ago. :roll:

·
1,405 Posts
if it flies it dies said:
I have a question for everyone. My buddy told me that Obama will take away our guns and hunting privilages is this true ?
Obama and Biden are two of the most anti-gun people in Congress and will now be our president and vice-president for at least four years. They might not take away all guns at once, but they will try to pick away at them. Obama supported a handgun ban in Illinois and wanted the Brady Bill (banned assault weapons) to be extended. He would also want to ban all semi-auto rifles/shotguns/pistols. Biden would also have wanted the Brady Bill to have been made permanent

Its not the time to say oh that will never happen to us. Its time to do something so we can keep our rights and be able to pass on our hunting and shooting traditions to our future generations. I'm not sure what all we can do to protect our rights, but if you aren't a member already, joining the NRA and supporting them would be a good start. I'll be joining asap.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Obama and Biden are going to have much more to worry about then taking our rights away. Being a Senator and being the President that has to follow the absolute mess :puke: George and Dick left are TOTALLY different scenarios.

·
Registered
136 Posts
stash said:
WE"RE FKD :sniper:
From what I understand, you may be right. I for one am heading to the local gun store to purchase more of my recreational/protection collection right away!! Time to teach the boys to shoot assault rifles! Hope I don't have to sacrifice my freedom/life defending my rights before the kids are grown :sniper: . The representatives of the weak do have more important things to worry about than our guns at the moment, but I still don't have a warm-fuzzy feeling about this! :puke:

·
Registered
5,191 Posts
Being a Senator and being the President that has to follow the absolute mess George and Dick left are TOTALLY different scenarios.
Obviously you meant the mess that the democratically controlled congress put us in by lending to people that had no business taking the loans they did!!! :eyeroll:

·
Super Moderator
8,488 Posts
KEN W said:
willythekid said:
Don't let the door hit your @ss on the way out.... :D
My sentiments exactly.If having the wrong person as president was all it took to move out of the country,I'd have been a Canadian citizen years ago. :roll:
Are you kidding.One of the biggest Vikes fans lives in Winnipeg.He has season tickets and a Viking costume he wears to every game.

When we hunted in Sask....the people we stay and hunt with are all Vikes fans. :D

1 - 20 of 102 Posts