North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Out scouting the other night we came accross a couple 'Goose Guru's that we think could have been Tim Grounds and Kelley Powers...but we're not quite positive. The truck, which was parked within a 100 yds of these guys had MN plates on it and I'm pretty sure Grounds is from IL? Hmm, strange. Once we saw the truck we were looking for where these guys were set up when they pop up out of the CRP off the road and start yelling at us to get the hell out of there as a flock of honkers a half mile away and a mile high kept on going to there predetermined destination, which just so happened to be nowhere near these guys. Sorry for messing things up for you guys, those birds were a sure thing.

·
Registered
5,113 Posts
Wow, What a coincidence! Jeff Foiles and Mike Keller downwinded us yesterday in a flax field. I'm assuming it was them. Minnesota plates though....Huh, I thought they were from Illinois, too?? :eyeroll:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Wasn't Powers he was in Canada hunting. I have 3 friends that were there with him at that time. 9 of them hunting and killed 400+ ducks and 80+ geese. He said the Canadians were just starting to get to the area they were in by Sat and Sun.

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Thats great! At least those jokers didn't have any decoys out there with them! 8)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.