North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
6,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tell me how a man who is proposing $800 billion in new spending is someone who doesn't like government for its own sake.

Tell me how he is going to put hundreds of millions of dollars into the pockets of people who don't even pay taxes. I'll tell you how, by taxing the achievers, by taxing the small businesses who create most of the jobs in this country ... so tell me how our economy is going to thrive if Barack Obama uses your tax dollars to give hand outs to people who do not pay taxes.

How is our economy going to thrive if the government gives to those who are not the achievers.

Let me know how many times you have gone to a poor person asking for a job.

And will someone please tell me what the benefits would be of a "government-aided" healthcare system? Where has that worked? :roll:

The new line from our unbelieveably corrupt and biased media that is emerging is that Barack Obama's beliefs in wealth redistribution aren't all that bad - because the government already redistributes wealth. Are you really buying this? Here's an example from this article by Howard Fineman:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27418994/

"We know that we need government. In one way or another, almost every American politician is or was a 'redistributionist.' We do it all the time. Redistributing is a good bit of what government in fact does, for better or worse. Every time we monkey with the tax code or federal spending we are 'redistributing' benefits -whether it is to welfare recipients or to the top bracket, or to one region or industry versus another." :eyeroll: :eyeroll:

Since when did your wealth become a "benefit" for the government to redistribute?

I believe that wealth is something that you earn. A "benefit", to the best of my knowledge, implies an act of kindness or something that promotes well-being.

My wealth does not belong to the government, therefore it is not the government's job to take it in order to be kind or promote well-being.

This man is a dedicated leftist who is really really fond of basic Marxist ideas, including redistribution of wealth! He has no appreciation for free enterprise. Everything to him is about government. Only government can provide. Only government can determine who has what. Only government can solve problems. How in the hell can the people of a (supposedly) free nation take this man and elevate him to the position of president?

Our Republic is threatened by this man and his ideas. Time to mature and think about what you're going to do next week.

· Premium Member
6,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I thought so

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.