North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm 25 years old, and have never went to hunters safety. I live in Arizona, but will be coming back to NoDak in the fall for a few weeks. Is there a way I can take hunters safety in a day or two? Maybe a private session with somebody. I just don't have the time to do weekly sessions. If anybody has an answer, please let me know. :sniper: Thanks, Timdog

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Probably the best thing to do is contact your game&fish dept. and see when they offer classes.I have never heard of anyone giving private lessons.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just went thru this here in CT. Classes are few and far between and I barely got into a class....all in order to come hunt ND, even though I've been a licensed hunter in CT for 26yrs. The class is geared for 12yo's to pass and it was boring but I did learn a new thing or two and taught the intructors a thing or two. hehehe. It met 4 nights and a Saturday. Got a 100 on the test.

I didn't have time either, but it was do the class or stay home.

Anyway, contact your DEP or F&G or whatever your state calls it ASAP and hopefully you aren't starting this process too late.

Jim

1 - 3 of 3 Posts