North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tonight I was out grilling watching the geese fly. A flock of about 40 flew over and went over a field where there are always hunters. Next thing I know I hear about 6 shots. Immediatly I looked at a clock and it was 7:48 P.M. Sunset was at 7:21P.M. tonight. We are not talking about a minute or two, we are talking 27 minutes, seems a little excessive. Should I call the C.O.?

· Registered
2,332 Posts
It's too late to do anything about it now.

I'm not trying be a jerk here but this is something you really shouldn't have to ask on a forum. Did they break the law? Yes. Whether or not you want to turn them in is your call.

· Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea, I am not far from Pelican, the shooting is in the vicinity. I agree that something needs to be done. People like this make me mad, they think they are above the law. I guess the best thing to do is do my part and follow the rules and be a responsible sportsman.

· Registered
5,026 Posts
If you're not part of the solution, you are part of the problem.........You should have definately called them in.

· Administrator
2,925 Posts
Matt Jones said:
It's too late to do anything about it now.

I'm not trying be a jerk here but this is something you really shouldn't have to ask on a forum. Did they break the law? Yes. Whether or not you want to turn them in is your call.
I am with Matt. It is not a couple of minutes where you give someone the benefit of the doubt, that was flagrant.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.