North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.wattpoultry.com/EggIndustryI ... x?id=27814

California is the epicenter of the liberal crackpot dumb ***** in the world.

I guess now they will have to have 100,000 illegals each with a chicken on a leash on each egg farm.

If I was running the chicken industry I would move the hell out of there and charge $4.00 per egg for any eggs our industry sent to California. And $10.00 a lb for chicken.

I wonder how procesing plants like Foster farms ect is going to ship them to the plants

·
Registered
774 Posts
Thats simply amazing. How long do you think California can last if they keep spending money on stupid crap and running off all their industry?

I work in a distribution center for Wal-Mart as a truck mechanic. We have trucks come in from Red Bluff and Apple Valley California. These trucks that come in are absolutely filthy. They are a pain to work on, and Im sure that problem areas on these trucks are either missed or exagerated by the amount of grime on these trucks.

Why are these trucks nasty? I can guarantee you its not the fault of a single Wal-Mart employee. The state of California came in and took all the soap away from these distribution centers. They arent allowed to use soap in their washbay, a necessary part of removing filth. I imagine the shop floors are a similar mess, though I havent talked to any of the mechanics. Whats messed up is the soap we use here is damn good stuff, and its 100% biodegradeable. Where is the problem?

When a truck pulls into the fuel bay here, we spray the window with a bug wash, and then scrup the window with soapy water and rinse it off. When were done, the windows are clean. In CA, they aren't allowed to even think of having a water hose in the fuel bay. They spray their glass with bug wash, and then squeegie off what ever they can. I believe (but am not certain) that they are limited on the amount of bugwash they are allowed to use per truck.

We had a few trucks that sat parked at our lot for months because the APU units werent CA compliant. APU's are a small, 2 cyl diuesel engine that runs the AC system and the lights on a truck so they dont have to idle their trucks when they are parked. Saves a ton of fuel as an APU will burn about 1 gal of diesel every 5 hours. A lot of our drivers figured the easiiest solution to the problem would be to not run into CA anymore. Starve the tree huggers into submission.............

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.