North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last weekend I herd a few locals youths (to my hunting area) had been busted for 60 ducks over their limit/shooting lead on resident opener. They were actually still shooting ducks as the G&F were walking into the field. Funny thing (not really) is that for 2 of them this is not their first offense, but their 4th! Yes I said 4th and they are juveniles. They did learn from the best though!!! They would make some great guides when the timing is right! So to that I say the torch has been passed......

If you know me and my passion for hunting and my hate for guides (or a guide) you will undestand what I am talking about! I will leave it at that!

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Some people must be genetically programmed to poach. :puke:

·
Registered
2,855 Posts
Unfriggin' believable. I guess when they see others getting away with it, they figure they can too. It's like some people who lose their driver's license...once they lose it, they set f it and keep driving...no matter how many times they get caught.

·
Registered
7,734 Posts
ND_duckman said:
What corner of the state did this happen in?
I'm thinking likely it was south central..

I guess I didn't realize he had kids?

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
blhunter3 said:
I just sent in my application to be able to hunt poachers. In ND the daily limit is only 1 :eyeroll:
Now this one poacher that you can bag in ND, do you have to actually hunt them or can you drive around till you see them and then shoot from your truck window?
Dan

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
Couple trucks, and guns confiscated and one of the other offenders had his Dad's new shotgun he was told not to take and use!!!!

The sad part is that two of these kids have seen their father go to jail and is facing possible jail time as well as their mother being convicted as well of these types of activity and they still have no regard for laws or wildlife.

I have said this before, but a few years back I had their father dead center of my new truck as he and some of his clients where shooting ducks from the road. My instinct was to put on the brakes, maybe things would have been better for these kids had I stepped on the gas!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.