1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
YEAH .. AND WE'RE EXPECTED TO BELIEVE THIS

I just love this story. You can read it for yourself here,

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id ... _article=1

but you don't really need to. Just let me tell you what happens ... step by step. :wink:

1. McCain supporter puts McCain sign in yard.

2. Sign gets stolen.

3. McCain supporter puts another sign up and electrifies it ... doggie electric fence style.

4. 9-year-old kid comes along to take sign and gets the shock of his life. :beer:

5. Kid's father makes excuse for him saying that all his kid was trying to do was see how the sign was put together. :eek: :roll:

6. (Sometime in the future) Kid becomes a career criminal.

Lovely parent there. :eyeroll:

My dad would of beat my butt and made me go apologize :beer:

·
Registered
644 Posts
I agree even regardless of who my dad was supporting. I would have my butt handed to me and then I would have to go to the person's door and apologize. And hopefully I would be able to leave my room after a few weeks or years. LOL. I thank God for my father being so strict with me. I didn't care for it at the time but in hind sight it has made me a much better person.

·
Registered
7,050 Posts
Part of this story makes me smile and remember a prank we did back in High School for homecoming.

One of our teachers was very liberal. So as a home coming prank. We "found" as many Republican signs as we could get. We then put them up in his yard. I mean there were hundreds of signs. Some of the signs we got from the Rep campaign head quarters...but that was not enough.

To this day he said that was one of the well thought out pranks he has ever had pulled on him.

He then took all of the signs down to city hall and placed an ad in the paper saying if anyone was missing a sign to go collect it a City Hall.

But back on topic. If the kid is trying to take something and gets caught or shocked. It is his own damn fault.

·
Super Moderator
8,737 Posts
Chuck Smith said:
Part of this story makes me smile and remember a prank we did back in High School for homecoming.

One of our teachers was very liberal. So as a home coming prank. We "found" as many Republican signs as we could get. We then put them up in his yard. I mean there were hundreds of signs. Some of the signs we got from the Rep campaign head quarters...but that was not enough.

To this day he said that was one of the well thought out pranks he has ever had pulled on him.

He then took all of the signs down to city hall and placed an ad in the paper saying if anyone was missing a sign to go collect it a City Hall.

But back on topic. If the kid is trying to take something and gets caught or shocked. It is his own damn fault.
We the same thing but with a very liberail woman in town. She write once a week about how MN should close the dove season. SHe had over 50 republican signs in her yard on election morning. She still won't even look and my friends and I

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
the teacher from msum?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.