North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
F/S: Para-Ordnance P14/45 Limited Stailnless Steel. This pistol is a .45 acp. Notice the high Capacity Mags. 1 SS 10rd clip, 1 SS 16 rd clip, 3 blued 14 rd clip, 1 blued 15 rd clip. Dual clip holster. Bianchi Hip /Belt Holster. Pistol Packer Inc. Sholder Rig, with single mag. pouch. Double Diamond Black rosewood grips. Dawson Precision Front Sight. SS mag catch. This pistol has been shot less than 500 rds. Thought I might try some competion shooting, but it just never happened. Over $1200 into this gun, am asking $800. Original Box, grips and sight come with.

-

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think I'll wait to see if the gun and acc. sell first. Thanks though. I may end up keeping it all, the way it looks.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If times were not as tough as they are; I would not even have considered putting it up for sale.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I was looking in the gun safe for something else, and found a Fobus C-21 belt holster that fits this gun. I will add to the group. Everything in the pics, plus the Fobus.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I found some more stuff to ad to the pile. A HKS model 452 magazine loader, and a pistol Bore- Snake in .45 cal.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
sorry people, I've been down with the flu. Haven't even touched my puter.
Work has picked up finally, thank god. I'm going to keep this gun; I'm pulling it off the market. Sorry for any disapointment I caused anyone.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts