North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
7,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Palin's Medical Records: The Bitter End

http://andrewsullivan.theatlantic.com/t ... ica-1.html

Are you as unsurprised as I am? Two months of begging from this blog and nada. We all know why: ;)

Two weeks ago, Palin's campaign told several reporters traveling with the campaign that a summary of the governor's medical history would be made public before election day.

Reporters were told that details on Palin's medical background would be released early last week. Last Thursday, after that timeframe had passed, a campaign aide backed off the previous pledge, saying the campaign wasn't sure when the information would be released.

John McCain, Barack Obama and Joseph Biden have all provided details about their medical history.
But anyone who has any questions is "insane."

Hmmm....

What's the big deal Sarah? hmmm?

I believe I was told here that once her records were released that this would all be bunk. Wellllllll I'm still waiting for those records... But like I said, I need proof. I am withholding judgement on this officially until the proof demonstrates otherwise. I'm terribly shocked that noone here on this forum in their effort to be fair and balanced has picked up the ball on this and kept all of us informed! Who woulda thought they maybe some have agendas just like the rest?

The American people have a right to know...

As one so famously says on this forum...

Tick

Tock

Tick

Tock

·
Registered
7,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
jgat said:
I'll chastise Palin as soon as I see Obama's birth certificate.
It was posted here... I take it you missed seeing it?

Anyone have the link to it again? Can't wait to see you chastise Palin.

·
Registered
5,006 Posts
R y a n said:
[Hmmm....

What's the big deal Sarah? hmmm?

I believe I was told here that once her records were released that this would all be bunk. Wellllllll I'm still waiting for those records... But like I said, I need proof. I am withholding judgement on this officially until the proof demonstrates otherwise. I'm terribly shocked that noone here on this forum in their effort to be fair and balanced has picked up the ball on this and kept all of us informed! Who woulda thought they maybe some have agendas just like the rest?

The American people have a right to know...

As one so famously says on this forum...

Tick

Tock

Tick

Tock
Interesting...guess someone forgot about the 8 years under uncle Bill...I seem to remember something about not releasing information there too........

·
Registered
644 Posts
Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPPA). She doesn't have to. I'd Like Obama to tell the LA Times they can release the tape they are holding to protect him. I'd like him to be forthright about all his past activities and associations.

·
Registered
7,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bgunit68 said:
Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPPA). She doesn't have to. I'd Like Obama to tell the LA Times they can release the tape they are holding to protect him. I'd like him to be forthright about all his past activities and associations.
Let's keep this on topic please. We already have a thread for that.

To be sure, prez and VP candidates are not required to release detailed medical records, but it has been common practice since 1976 when all hopefuls did so even before the first primary.

What has she got to hide? hmmm....

·
Premium Member
6,676 Posts
My wifes comment ( mother of 5)

She laughed and said shes sure Ryan and his lib blogging buddies know a lot more about women birthing babies.... what their body is doing, and how the process feels and proceeds than an adult woman thats already given birth to 4 babies :roll:

And Gee whiz Sarah Plain was right the baby came on schedule and was born without complication, something that the same libs and Ryans idol Obama would of killed as unfit to their standards.

But hey it a great source :withstupid:

·
Registered
637 Posts
I read it on a website once that she isn't releasing her records because Trigg is really Bristol's baby. Whaddaya mean crazyleftwingblog.us isn't a credible source?! Too bad I don't have the link or I'd post a shoddily written article by a guy with all the credibility of Jon Lovitz's pathological liar character from SNL in the 80s.

·
Registered
7,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
omegax said:
I read it on a website once that she isn't releasing her records because Trigg is really Bristol's baby. Whaddaya mean crazyleftwingblog.us isn't a credible source?! Too bad I don't have the link or I'd post a shoddily written article by a guy with all the credibility of Jon Lovitz's pathological liar character from SNL in the 80s.
Here is the second link from my original post above:

http://andrewsullivan.theatlantic.com/t ... ica-2.html

You can read that story and decide for yourself.

Ohh the hypocrisy :lol:

Bob I'm sure you went to all the trouble to have your wife read this link above too... consider the science of what they are saying. Consider that her own staff was shocked, that the local media who covers her on a regualar basis was shocked.. etc etc..

Consider just for a moment folks..

Consider that this is a woman who holds herself out as the quintessential "Hockey Mom", and perfect example of the American family.

Given all that... WHY WOULDN'T SHE JOYOUSLY ACKNOWLEDGE" early on that she was pregnant?

Consider that for a moment. Why not let everyone know right away? She was married. It was her fourth? child? Doesn't a mom let everyone know right away normally?

Why for this particular pregnancy did she hide it?

It simply does NOT add up.

Take it for what you will... but you know there is something to this.. not sure what... but there is something.

As Andrew eloquently put:

It's a remarkable story and worth laying out in full. What you make of it is up to you. Personally, I just don't know what to make of it any more, but feel a responsibility to lay out the facts as they exist in the public domain.

For the record.
For the record indeed.

·
Registered
398 Posts
When the 'honorable opposition' does this to you, would you, under any circumstances, release your medical records?

or this

Such nice pictures for the Nodak Outdoors logo.

(The bottom picture, or a similar one was linked directly from Obama's official website for awhile as well)

·
Registered
637 Posts
Ryan, I meant my post as a satire of all the crap I see posted... I figured we were on the "SHOW ME THE DOCUMENTATION!!!" side for once, so I wanted to do a little "petard hoisting".

·
Registered
7,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
omegax said:
Ryan, I meant my post as a satire of all the crap I see posted... I figured we were on the "SHOW ME THE DOCUMENTATION!!!" side for once, so I wanted to do a little "petard hoisting".
:thumb:

Great point. Show me the documentation!

·
Registered
637 Posts
In the name of fairness: If documentation were to materialize, I'd just claim it was fake anyhow. :D

·
Premium Member
6,676 Posts
Ryan,

What you know about pregnant women or birthing babies could be written on the head of a pin :wink:

·
Registered
7,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Bobm said:
Ryan,

What you know about pregnant women or birthing babies could be written on the head of a pin :wink:
And you know this because....

·
Premium Member
6,676 Posts
because I do and you don't

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.