North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
when I first heard these what I thought were rumors I figured its was just some looney stuff.

this is from a strong lifelong democrat Phil Berg former attorney general of Pensylvania I think, definetely not some right winger

take 10 minutes to watch it, wouldnt it be amazing if Obama is knocked out of the race at the last minute because of the technicallity that hes not a natural born citizen.

A strange twist to the strangest election cycle I've ever witnessed

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Now if this were Gov Palin in question, this would be the lead story on every single news station until it was resolved. But for good old Obama, we'll just sweep it under the rug and pretend it does not exist.

·
Premium Member
6,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
more info about this topic

·
Premium Member
6,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the last question in the last vidoe I posted says it all, I bet its really true.

If it is this is really going to be something to watch

·
Administrator
19,688 Posts
I can't think of any other explanation. For those who think he would not mess with the second amendment to the constitution because it's the "constitution" you better think again. It would appear he has no respect for the constitution.

·
Registered
7,052 Posts
This is interesting.

The reason why I think this is BS is because the Rep. would be targeting this 100%. Also the Dems should have done the homework before they nominated him. Because if this is all true the reputation of the Dem party would be at stake and that party would crumble.

·
Premium Member
6,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
the thinking is they've waited until now just for the purpose of keeping the dems in a state of confusion at the last minute. Although the former attorney genral of Penn ( D ) has been trying in court to get this resolved for weeks and Obama is stalling and refusing to submit the birth certificate.

A huge "October surprise" if you will.

·
Administrator
19,688 Posts
I will admit it sounds outlandish, but why would he not show his birth certificate. McCain and all past presidents have all proved their qualifications.

·
Administrator
19,688 Posts
Sasha and Abby said:
This has been out there for months... I remember seeing it in July.
That could be, but does that take away from it in any way?

·
Registered
845 Posts
Plainsman said:
For those who think he would not mess with the second amendment to the constitution because it's the "constitution" you better think again. It would appear he has no respect for the constitution.
There has been little respect for the Constitution since FDR.

When FDR's big Government policies were being examined against the Constitution and being determine to NOT conform, his answer was to threaten an ammendment to said Constitution increasing the number of Justices on SCOTUS so as to stack the court in his favor.

That was a time not so dis-similar to now. A Congress loaded with his Cronies and a People in termoil.

If Obama is elected we can expect a huge onslaught of "un-Constitutional" action that will be put into place without much more than a faint, distant voice of opposition.

·
Registered
3,556 Posts
DecoyDummy said:
Plainsman said:
For those who think he would not mess with the second amendment to the constitution because it's the "constitution" you better think again. It would appear he has no respect for the constitution.
There has been little respect for the Constitution since FDR.

When FDR's big Government policies were being examined against the Constitution and being determine to NOT conform, his answer was to threaten an amendment to said Constitution increasing the number of Justices on SCOTUS so as to stack the court in his favor.

That was a time not so dis-similar to now. A Congress loaded with his Cronies and a People in turmoil.

If Obama is elected we can expect a huge onslaught of "unConstitutional" action that will be put into place without much more than a faint, distant voice of opposition.
if he does, the dems will pay for the rest of their meager-*** existence as a party......you can count on that.

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
This was discussed in another thread while Plainsman was in the badlands. The last info I saw was dated Sept 24, I believe, and it was motions to dismiss filed by Obama and the DNC...but note that no document was provided....per the Court order.

I submit, which would be easier, assuming everything was legit.....legal maneuvers by multiple attys involving multiple papers, or merely providing the original document for the Court's examination?

If there was nothing to hide, providing the document to the Court would sink that little row boat that is the last bit of hope for the republicans instantly. Exactly the same amount of time it would take to make this issue go away forever.

......so why don't they? :eek:

·
Administrator
19,688 Posts
I can think of one reason. Provide the document a day or two before the election for the sympathy vote. He might pick up one or two percent by playing the poor picked on Obama. Just before the precincts open so there is no time for explanations.

·
Premium Member
1,577 Posts
Judge tosses lawsuit challenging Obama citizenship

5 hours ago

PHILADELPHIA (AP) - A federal judge has dismissed a lawsuit challenging Barack Obama's qualifications to be president.

U.S. District Judge R. Barclay Surrick on Friday night rejected the suit by attorney Philip J. Berg, who alleged that Obama was not a U.S. citizen and therefore ineligible for the presidency. Berg claimed that Obama is either a citizen of his father's native Kenya or became a citizen of Indonesia after he moved there as a boy.

Obama was born in Hawaii to an American mother and a Kenyan father. His parents divorced and his mother married an Indonesian man.

Internet-fueled conspiracy theories question whether Obama is a "natural-born citizen" as required by the Constitution for a presidential candidate and whether he lost his citizenship while living abroad.

Surrick ruled that Berg lacked standing to bring the case, saying any harm from an allegedly ineligible candidate was "too vague and its effects too attenuated to confer standing on any and all voters."

1 - 20 of 35 Posts