North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
19,688 Posts
I'll bet the second amendment isn't the only one Obama hates. God help us.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Yeah horrible stuff.

We wouldn't want oversight on alleged violations of the law. Does the other side have a similar "truth squad"?

In other news h9494 I heard a reporter went out to solicit opinions in Missouri on on the candidates (or maybe it was your area?) and they captured these insightful comments. Maybe you saw the video? They use a lot of the same terminology you have used on this forum in the past.

And from a Hillary supporter no less!

Click this link to see the interview clip: http://view.break.com/580075

For what it's worth, I believe this woman would make a more viable Vice-Presidential candidate than Sarah Palin. I base this belief entirely on the woman's familiarity with the word "Lebanon," but there you have it.

(I also like to think the woman and her two friends are all straddling the same burro, which they'll soon ride in to the market to git sum fixins to et)

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Benelliman said:
Yeah horrible stuff.

We wouldn't want oversight on alleged violations of the law. Does the other side have a similar "truth squad"?

In other news h9494 I heard a reporter went out to solicit opinions in Missouri on on the candidates (or maybe it was your area?) and they captured these insightful comments. Maybe you saw the video? They use a lot of the same terminology you have used on this forum in the past.

And from a Hillary supporter no less!

Click this link to see the interview clip: http://view.break.com/580075

For what it's worth, I believe this woman would make a more viable Vice-Presidential candidate than Sarah Palin. I base this belief entirely on the woman's familiarity with the word "Lebanon," but there you have it.

(I also like to think the woman and her two friends are all straddling the same burro, which they'll soon ride in to the market to git sum fixins to et)
Here is the problem truthfull or not, it is illegal to suppress any free speech in the united states. This is a fundamental right that makes our country free. So the violation of the law is the goons trying to suppress that freedom. And whom is supporting these goons? Barack Hussein Obama.

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Ahhh, I bet it was her love of Hillary that won you over more than her foreign affairs knowledge, B-man :wink:

I've heard of drinking the Koolaid, but her's was spiked with something a little more "home grown", I believe :eek:

·
Administrator
19,688 Posts
So Bman how do you feel about those wonderful Obama people in Iowa busing in homeless people and registering them to vote. How do you feel that they are looking into it because it's alleged some are not from that state. How do you feel about the registrations in Colorado where they found the Oboma squad was making up names. Registrants were totally fictitious. The list goes on.

By the way, someone posted in the political form somewhere that they were steeling signs from his yard. I have never heard of a conservative sinking to that level. I have heard often of the childish liberals doing that. Same with spiking trees out west, vandalizing road equipment near the Bob Marshal wilderness area, sabotaging wildlife research in Glacier National Park, etc.

It's sort of like not all liberals are PETA members, but all PETA members are liberal.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.