North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Love the pics Austin! Anyone who hasn't seen them should look at his photo album. He is probably one of the most hardcore guys I know... and he is only in highschool!

·
Registered
344 Posts
hehe, 5 more today. Total is 16 for season, trying to get off tomorrow and get to my goal of 20. Also trying to reach my goal of shooting the yellow neck collar that I saw ONE day last week, and never since. Hopefully I get off work, otherwise Ill have 2 hours to do all the above. :D

·
Registered
344 Posts
Feels good boys, feels damn good. 17 birds in the early season, and the collar to top it off. Almost tripled last seasons total already, and they're just starting to get here. Will post pics as soon as film is developed... WOOHOO, now I can relax... for 12 days... :beer: :wink:

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Relax? You can do that when your dead, for me it is preseason scouting all over again, except for the quackers.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Blake you gonna be at greenskins? I may be passing through GF this weekend.

·
Registered
373 Posts
I will be out that way. I am gonna try and hit up some Bow hunting in Southern MN this weekend, since its our "Lull" b4 the crap hits the fan I figure I gotta stick one early. That way I can FOCUS when she opens up. What are you coming up for?

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I may be going up to take a look a the lakota area for next weekend. Maybe visit some buddies that go to school up there.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
A bunch of nodakers are headed to SD this weekend. Hope they have a good time. Wish I could be there :(

1 - 20 of 20 Posts