North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You guys ready for New Years Eve? Time to start another year. Hopefully this Covid crap doesn't get out of control again. Anyway....Happy New Year. 馃尨:):):)

Registered
Happy new years eve to everyone as well.

The good thing about the COVID crap is that the new variant and all the reports from South Africa, UK, etc... is that it is mild, like the regular flu or cold, and that it comes in fast but leaves just as fast. So lets hope that happens here as well.

Happy New year to all.... enjoy good football games today if that is your thing, go get some hard water fishing in if that is your thing, go smack a few yotes if that is your thing, stay home and watch good movies if that is in your plans....

But to all stay healthy, happy, and enjoy life to the fullest. I better stop before I sound like a hallmark card. Happy New Years everyone.

Administrator
Happy happy Ken...you too Chuck
and to all you other animals HNY

Administrator
Happy New Year all. I'm already slipping into a food coma. I'm visiting the youngest son and family in the ahole of the world (Minneapolis). 馃榿

Super Moderator
Happy New Years to everyone! I am relaxing at home trying to convince myself to try one last time to fill my bow tag.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts