North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So let me start this message the way I did way back when the whole COVID started. The CDC stated that they would need years to dig thru data and other things to paint a clear picture of what really went on or is going on with COVID. So this isn't a direct attack at the CDC it is more of an educational thing and why politicians and others JUMPED THE GUN so to speak on everything. Also a side note... COVID was so new and nobody knew anything about it. But now about 2 years later... here are some things...

1. The CDC just stated that the PCR tests could detect a case 12 weeks after infection. So some of the "positive" cases were dead and gone type thing. You know healthy people are testing positive. Yes they had it but it wasn't bad. Yet politicians made laws, mandates, shut down our economy on "not accurate data".

2. They keep switching up quarentine times... You know.... 14 days now 10 days and even 5 days and what not. It shows you that they over corrected right away. Again it seems the days change because of whom ever or what every they want to push.

3. They changed how "Vaccinated" and "Vaccine" mean. YEAH THEY DID THAT. You know fully vaccinated you have to have "boosters"... and a vaccine isn't what it was before. Also on this... Some of this was done under Trump as well. But shows you how the CDC and elected officials are manipulating all of us.

4. Masks.... first any mask is better than none...then masks dont matter... then mask up again.... now dont wear gaiters, cloth masks, etc. ONLY N95 masks or 3 ply surgical masks work. Always changing.

5. Remember "follow the science"... when early on some of the "science" they are using now was there... but they didn't want to listen. I wont even get into the fact about possible medicine or theraputics that worked early on but people made political.... Chloriquine, ivermectin, etc.

6. I wont get into the death issue... but that will take even more time... Dying with covid and dying from covid.

This just all goes to show you it was political from the JUMP on it. If this didn't happen in an election year I personally believe it would have had a different path that would have happened. But again... I am not blaming the CDC because they came out right away saying things are too new. I am blaming all parties that made it political!!! Here is the thing that they want to "ramp up testing" because they actually want more "positive" cases to influence politics. It is sad but true.

·
Administrator
2,868 Posts
It is all a ploy to have more "mail in" voting so that elections can be controlled.

·
Registered
7,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
S/A... I agree 100%.

They want to do the ballot harvesting and also more mail in voting.

If people dont know why "ballot harvesting" is a bad thing.... here is the definition

Ballot collecting is the gathering and submitting of completed absentee or mail-in voter ballots by third-party individuals, volunteers or workers, rather than submission by voters themselves directly to ballot collection sites. It occurs in some areas of the U.S. where voting by mail is common, but some other states have laws restricting it. Proponents of ballot collection promote it as enfranchising those who live in remote areas or lack ready access to transportation, are incapacitated or in hospital or jail. Critics of ballot collection highlight the possibility of increasing the potential for vote misappropriation or fraud.

So you see how it can be used or bad for election integrity. It is people not certified to help with the actual voting process. The ballots can be collected by people who are helping run a campaign. SEE THE ISSUE. There were many instances in this last election of fraud, double voting, "lost" ballots, etc. Not enough to affect the outcome. But enough to cause worries. Again... I am not saying Democrats want this to cause fraud or to "win elections". But it could be used that way bay any party. THAT IS THE ISSUE... IMHO.

Like I have said over and over.... The best way to help regain election integrity and also more access to voters.... MAKE ELECTION DAY A FEDERAL HOLIDAY. That way nobody has an excuse "not to vote". Also you might get more people willing to volunteer at Polls to help out. Which means faster process, hopefully shorter lines, more streamlined process, and possible more polls get opened up in areas. It is a win, win, win all around... IMHO.

·
Registered
7,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Georgia opens investigation into possible illegal ballot harvesting in 2020 election | Just The News

Again.... not saying this will change the outcome of the election at all. But I just want to inform people of what Ballot Harvesting is and could possibly lead too. Again this isn't a Dem vs Rep thing at all. It is about election integrity. Which is bad and this is some stuff in the election bill that is in congress right now waiting for votes. It is what they are fighting over now.... ie: the fillabuster and this election bill. What I have read is that they will give up trying to kill the "fillabuster" if the other side will not try and kill the election bill.... WHICH HAS BALLOT HARVESTING IN IT. This is serious stuff no matter which way you vote.

Anyways. Just wanted people to see what ballot harvesting is and if they say "well it never happened before".... well they are investigating it and have in other states as well.

·
Registered
7,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
So over the weekend we have heard the CDC director coming out saying some interesting things....

Like 40% of the people in hospitals are there for something other than covid but just are getting tested and happen to have COVID.... hmmmmm

Like how the 75% of the Covid deaths have had 4 or more comorbidities...... hmmmm

EDIT: She was talking about deaths with the vaccinated when talking about the 75%... we still waiting the data on the others.

How the USA needs to change its "stratagies" on Covid..... Interesting....

But all of this info will come out at a "later" time.

Just wondering if this is what I have been talking about since day 1 of this whole thing. BTW... I will say it again... the CDC stated it would need years to comb thru data. Yet our elected officials went off not accurate data. Also how some thought the CDC was the only thing to follow.

Just saying keep your eyes open to see how fast some people change thier tune on this whole COVID thing.

·
Registered
7,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
(20) Nicholas Fondacaro on Twitter: "CNN's Jake Tapper rips into "misleading" COVID hospitalization numbers. "We're 2 years into this ... if somebody's in the hospital with a broken leg and they also have asymptomatic COVID, that should not be counted as hospitalized with covid, clearly." https://t.co/rZhcANyYaW" / Twitter

Hmmmmm....... some people have been saying this for the past few years. I wonder why the tune has changed with this media outlet or others.... HMMMMM Is it because they wanted to "out" someone from office and now is it because they want to possible push the blame elsewhere for what is going on with the Covid response?

BTW... Shouldn't the Federal Mandate should be cancelled because the CDC stated that the vax now isn't going to keep anyone from getting Covid?

People think about all of this.

do you think because they are seeing poll numbers for "midterms"..... just wait and see how people will shift their rehtoric in the up coming months.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts