North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
O.k.
So you fellas have peeked my interest!!! :lol: I want to see what you ELITE men have to say!!
I have a money order for the "best 10 bucks (USD!!) that i will spend"...so do I just toss it in an envelope and mail to NODAK in Bismarck??

:huh: :iroll:

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys, I read the sticky, just wasn't sure if it was to be addressed to anyone in particular.
This should be interesting eh....You boys better play nice!!!..Most the time!!!

:jammin:

·
Registered
5,006 Posts
Remember, I warned you about the 'Bait Pile'! You think you get "information" here in the general area? :eek:

Wait 'til you see the 'pile'? :splat:

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:strapped:
I'm prepared
:justanangel:

·
Registered
11,478 Posts
DodgeLynn said:
:strapped:
I'm prepared
:justanangel:
You say that now, but when you are calling in sick to work, because the internet is slow there, or skipping meals to lurk the BP.... you won't be saying the same thing!

·
Registered
2,855 Posts
Be careful in the BP though...I think we're nearing our first man to man hookup. Blhunter and WS7 got it going on! :eek:

Thick skin and a sense of humor are a must! Welcome to the dark side...

Mike

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well Yahoo!! You NODAK guys are something else....cool.

You have to ask yourselves though...are you ready for a thick skinned broad to bring a little light into that darkside? HMMMMMM :homer:

Yikes!! that man to man hook up talk is a little nasty though... :puke:

:poke:

·
Registered
281 Posts
DodgeLynn said:
Well Yahoo!! You NODAK guys are something else....cool.

You have to ask yourselves though...are you ready for a thick skinned broad to bring a little light into that darkside? HMMMMMM :homer:

Yikes!! that man to man hook up talk is a little nasty though... :puke:

:poke:
I thought brokeback mountain was every gals favorite flick :huh:

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I will NEVER see that flick!!...and I am not your typical girl! but its funny that you say that because I almost wrote that it was a little too brokeback-esque for my sensabilities!!! Whats the next sacriledge...bring back Jeremiah Johnson or Grizzly Adams and introduce their male lover!!! #$#@@$$%$%^^$# eekes!

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
OOOOOOOHHHHHH!!!! Scarred for life!!! :drunk:

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
You have to ask yourselves though...are you ready for a thick skinned broad to bring a little light into that darkside? HMMMMMM
It will be our pleasure I'm sure. How was the last weekend hunt? I can't believe it's Friday again. :D

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Last weekends hunt was great. Was introduced to an area that is prime for all kinds of hunting. Fields for Pheasant, surrounded by marsh for ducks and acres of bush loaded with deer. Didn't do much hunting this weekend, I drove back up there myself this weekend to check out a few areas and get a tree stand up. I think this place will be my place for solo hunts. Kinda happy about getting it, its hard to get permission anywhere around these parts, specially one, with as much activity as I saw this weekend. Kind of makes up for my Moose hunt being cancelled this year, I was disappointed to say the least.

So did you get any grouse on your weekend?

Weekends don't seem to come soon enough for me!!!!..working for a living and dreaming about the great outdoors the whole time!!! :roll:

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
So did you get any grouse on your weekend?
Yes I did eat some fresh grouse.. yum yum!! A grouse is like a big drumstick to me... or the delectable thigh. :eek:dd:

Sorry to hear the moose hunt was cancelled, they are a blast to shoot. Of all the animals I punched a hole into with the 30-06 the moose showed the least sign of being hit. Man they are tough and big!! :D

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I don't think I could ever explain in words how much I love the experience of Moose hunting. I have been on five Moose hunts at camp in Northern Ontario and they have been some of the best experiences I could ever ask for. We have dropped a bull each year. My last year the bull was only 8 yards away from me and the year before he was 14 yards. Talk about up close and personal!!! I have been both humbled and schooled by those experiences. I can close my eyes and relive it with absolute detail and I feel blessed..and I can't wait to do it again!!!! I will just have to wait a bit longer this time.

Mmmmm fresh delectible thigh huh??? TALKIN DIRTY NOW!!! :wink:

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The drumstick????? :p

1 - 20 of 68 Posts