North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking to get a new Shot Gun, Im willing to spend about $700 for it. I want to get a semi auto, and sythetic black. Any know of any guns that fall in this catagory that is in my price range?

·
Registered
106 Posts
I believe that Franchi will be in this price range. I have one no and have had no problem with it .I also had a Franchi 912 which is a 3.5 inch gun and had now jams with this one either. :beer:

·
Registered
136 Posts
The winchester sx3 it around that price a little more around about 800 but its a sweet gun. i got one this summer and have shot abou a case of target loads and a case of 3" 2s and havent had a single problem. i would just go sholder some and see what fits best. i would spend a little more now and get a good gn than buy a cheap gun and have to buy another one later.

·
Premium Member
1,829 Posts
I just picked up a Franchi I-12 a week ago. I took off all of last week to do some hunting and loved the new Franchi. I had no problems with it and everything I pointed it at went down. I already had a Franchi o/u that I really like, but a friend was using it. I would recommend this shotgun in a heartbeat. I bought the I-12 with the wood stock and picked it up for $699.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts