North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,737 Posts
bluebird said:
Anyone know the price on these?
My guess is alot. Just like the the canada dekes. They were suppose to be dekes for the hunter and priced for the hunter. But as far as priced for the hunter that is a joke.

·
Registered
415 Posts
goosehunter21 said:
The feeders don't look that great to me. A good selling point that they have though is head molded to the body. We run about 800 FB averys and had to replace about 100 heads this year
I hear ya on the feeders.....might want to think about using a plastic welder eppoxy and they will NEVER come off. We had the same problem with the lessors last year to, just JUNK...probably had 30 feeders by the end of the season without heads...still killed geese though. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
457 Posts
This way off topic but how did these pictures get posted without the nodak icon on them???
Just what everyone needs is another snow goose FB, I am wondering how sales are for the FA snows this fall

·
Registered
247 Posts
**** i dont think p diddy could even afford these decoys.......especially with the amount you need for snows.....dakota decoys is a joke......GHG all the way

·
Registered
200 Posts
off topic from the threads intent but if you guys have ever set up a dakota by ghg, final approach, and bigfoot, the dakota looks the most realistic BY FAR when you walk a little ways away. up close they do look a little ugly but we usually dont let them land for very long, dont know about you guys.

·
Registered
247 Posts
although i do prefer GHG......is there any full body decoy that someone has atleast not killed a goose over....if not your spread must be whack or you cant cover up worth a ****........but GHG are from what ive seen the best quality for the money........

1 - 20 of 73 Posts