North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for some input on underwater cameras.... I noticed on aqua-vu's website that they changed their line-up a bit. The only camera I've ever used is a scout and that seemed to work fine, but would like to know about other models and brands. Any input is appreciated.

·
Super Moderator
8,737 Posts
I bought a Fish TV, I think they were bought out because I got mine new for like $45 and I love it. If I cold buy another one it would be a camera the DOESN'T look like a fish. I had my camera hit buy 3 fish last year.

·
Premium Member
1,732 Posts
Too busy bowhunting to worry about the ice, but it won't be long now!

·
Registered
5,006 Posts
I am always out on first ice so if you see a big fat guy out there you know it is safe for you to be out there!

Seriously, I am getting more and more into ice-fishing every year. I love it out there. Every February me and a bunch of other old, retired Army guys do a Devils Lake trip. 30-40 below with wind chill and we still go out every year..why? :D

Bring on the ice!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,732 Posts
buy an aqua-vu you any model you can't got wrong. I would suggest getting a flasher 1st though

·
Premium Member
1,732 Posts
msg,

My friends call me the ice tester. If i can go on anyone can.

·
Registered
79 Posts
cast&blast said:
Marcum VS820 ( i think thats the right model). They are spendy but they have a flat LCD screen that is daylight viewable. Would be great for ice and open water.
Marcum has the 2 best UW cameras on the market with the 825c & 820 flat LCD screen cameras. You pay for it but there's nothing else better out there right now, IMO.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts