North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems voting machines and memory card problems have forced some precincts in Virginia to switch to paper ballots and the NAACP is crying foul. Go figure.

·
Premium Member
6,676 Posts
they are crying because the street morons they drag to the voting booth can't read

·
Registered
136 Posts
Blacks can do no wrong in the eyes of many. If they do something that is obviously wrong, they have ready-made excuses for doing so and if they don't, there are plenty of whites waiting to do it for them. I'm actually kind of glad that Obama has been elected president. Maybe now we'll all (races) be on a level playing field and they'll be held to the same standards as whites. Now, if they'd just start traveling solo and stop making obscene comments to my wife in public, I'd understand why so many whites consider me racist for questioning the values of the average black American citizen. It kills me to hear one pull the racist/your holding us down ****** card. No other race in this nation shows more animocity toward me in public!!! Maybe so many of them won't have the "chip" on their shoulder now, but I doubt it. Go ahead holier-than-thou white folks reading this; respond with contempt and call me a racist/bigot midwesterner or whatever. If they showed my family and I the respect we show them, it would't be a problem......I try to exchange pleasantries with many of them in public and all too often get a scowl in return........but that's okay because their ancestors were slaves or they came from the ghetto or whiteys oppressed them for so long (sarcasm). I apologize for the long post, but I wanted it to fetch some responses.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.