North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saturday was my son's first waterfowl hunt ever. He isn't old enough to hunt yet but he just tagged along with dad. We only harvested one bird but having him out there to share that and have that new experience was well worth it. I really encourage all if you can to get the youth involved in hunting or just being outdoors because if you don't who will. I attached a couple of our pictures. Have a great season everyone...

·
Registered
228 Posts
This was my son's first ever hunting trip as well. This was Mizzu's early season. We didn't do to bad with three. Boy did he have fun after I shot the first one couldn't get him to be quite after that. He did much better the second day though. Sure was fun seeing the smile on his face.

Here is also a pic of my trailer finished for those of you that have been on the trailer forum. The last pic the goose he is holding up was the small one the other one was much bigger.
Hope you enjoy.

Sean

·
Registered
34 Posts
Absolutely Awesome..................nice to see the next generation. :)

Wish I had a little one to share this experience with. This is something neither of you ever forget. Priceless!

·
Registered
228 Posts
Yeah, you should have seen him Sunday. The first goose I shot I just broke its wing and the goose was running around. I kept the dog back and watched him chase it for alittle bit just so he could have fun. Wish I had a video camera. On saturday we had a flock of 15 come right in our face, I did some lousy shooting and that was the first time he had been around a gun going off. Man was it funny listening to him, he's only three but he would start talking followed by a boom, boom (making the gun noise) it was so hilarious :rollin: . Oh the memories will last forever. Can't wait when we get into more geese. Thanks for letting me share.

Sean

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.