North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my dad and i went to nodak for a couple days to to shoot some snows. pretty fun time. there was ALOT of snows. we got a bunch of snows, blues, a ross, and a 2 cacklers/hutchins ( i cant tell the difference between the two)

·
Registered
745 Posts
And why do people just automatically think if you killed a bunch of adults that it wasnt over decoys? I have killed plenty of adults over decoys. Some people on here just try to start sh!t, Maybe they just have no life and need to rain on other peoples parades on a internet forum.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
CuppedAndComitted Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:48 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nice, looks like you shot quite a few adults. Jumping I'm assuming with no decoy spread pics? Not trying to start anything...just not my personal cup of tea
look more closely, there is only a few adults in there. some are close but there not adults. some still had juivey in them, and yes we decoyed and pass shot. im not really into takin pics of my decoys

·
Registered
120 Posts
It's not that hard to shoot adult snows and blues if you've got the experience and the right decoys. Just let the juvies buzz the spread or land and then the adults will be right in behind them. I've noticed the birds are still in family groups this year with the parents flying in with the juvies. It depends on how many birds you have in the area and how patient you are. It's all pick and choose for my crew.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Nice Work! pass shooting, jumping, decoying whatever.. As long as you had fun, and got to share the fun with your dad, nothing else should matter.. You dont have to prove nuthin to the bashers on here...
Thanks for sharin the pics..

·
Registered
457 Posts
jonesy12 said:
Agreed! I just don't get why some people on this site have to take it upon themselves to start lip jacking? It's constant and very annoying! :puke:
Nice work on the snows, and yes it seems to be the theme in this forum.

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
CuppedAndComitted said:
Nice, looks like you shot quite a few adults. Jumping I'm assuming with no decoy spread pics? Not trying to start anything...just not my personal cup of tea :puke:
He didn't appear to break the law...so who made you the ethics police?

Congrats on the birds. :beer:

·
Super Moderator
8,488 Posts
Matt Jones said:
CuppedAndComitted said:
Nice, looks like you shot quite a few adults. Jumping I'm assuming with no decoy spread pics? Not trying to start anything...just not my personal cup of tea :puke:

Yup and they all taste the same.

·
Premium Member
1,659 Posts
CuppedAndComitted said:
All I can say is PATHETIC!

NICE hunt Rednek! Sweet birds!

·
Registered
1,234 Posts

I am by no means the ethics police or am I trying to be. Nor I am I trying to start an uproar over something like this. I just don't understand why in pretty much every forum and post where someone posts up a picture of their hunt or a story of the hunt, someone always spouts off with some sort of immature/uncalled for remark. It gets old after awhile.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.