North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
I think you haven't walleye fished much if that is your biggest one.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Flick said:
sorry i dont spend evey waking moment from december to march on mille lacs going for monsters. i actually prefer to do well in school so i dont need to stay here 7 years like someone else i know.....how your grades this semester?? had to say it bud :beer:

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
cupped-in123 said:
Flick said:
sorry i dont spend evey waking moment from december to march on mille lacs going for monsters. i actually prefer to do well in school so i dont need to stay here 7 years like someone else i know.....how your grades this semester?? had to say it bud :beer:
hahaha BURN!

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Flick said:
Some people get lucky, Flick, you must be one of them. I've been walleye fishing for many years and still haven't gotten my goal of a 30" and/or 10 lb. walleye to mount.

On a side note, I would also prefer to catch my walleye locally in ND or Western Minnesota...I don't think I would mount one coming from LOW or Canada unless it was in the 13 lb. range.

Oh well, I guess I'll just keep fishing and hoping. My biggest priority at the moment is prairie chickens and musky, anyway.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Haha I was kidding, I know cupped 123. Actually Mille lacs is not the spot to go for a 30". I have broke the 30" mark though.

Grades are actually decent this semester thank you. They've always been decent. I just got F'd by one class last fall is all. Try getting into a tough major and see how you do biatch!

·
Registered
98 Posts
nice fish its a great time catchin the pigs cant wait till hard water dont get me wrong love gettin em in the summer time but somethin about pullin in a hog thru an 8 inch hole hopin u dont snap ur 6# test on the jagged ice makes it all the more satifaction

·
Registered
157 Posts
very nice fish, i caught one off a dock this summer that was about that size. when i first caught it i thought that i had a northern, it was pretty cool because that was the first and only walleye i caught that whole week, fishing off and on. :wink:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.