North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am planning on making a waterfowl video or two this fall. I like music playing during waterfowl videos, some people do some don't. I would prefer music without singing. What are your guys opinions on some good types/song names of music I could use???

·
Registered
181 Posts
ndhunter12 said:
I am planning on making a waterfowl video or two this fall. I like music playing during waterfowl videos, some people do some don't. I would prefer music without singing. What are your guys opinions on some good types/song names of music I could use???
First off, you don't need that head banging crap that some of the videos have to get you into the video!!! You don't have to have the music blaring!!!! You can have background music where you can still hear the birds and the callers at the same time!!!

·
Registered
483 Posts
X2, X3, X4 and X5...

Keep it subtle. Hunters want to see/hear the hunt. If we wanted to listen to the music, we would turn on the radio...

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
Yes too many good vids are turned into garbage by adding crap music to them. As long as it is just music and no singing you should be ok. As to the music you will never please everyone. The music from jarhead could be used also some techno is good for background.

How many roundhouse kicks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop? Just one. From Chuck Norris.

·
Super Moderator
8,506 Posts
I agree.....I want to hear the hunt.....calling and especially goose noise coming from the birds.Some of the vids are crap nnd I have to turn the sound off to watch them. :eyeroll:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts