North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rained all night last night, got to the field and figured it would be really muddy but did get the trailer and truck into the field without doing any damage to the field. This was probably THE best goose hunt I've ever been on in my life, and hope I can top it in the future. I don't care what decoy brand you use but when the smoke clears on a hunt like this all you can do is say Wow. I also shot 2 geese with one shot for the last two, my grandpa and I were going to double team a pair but when I pulled up to shoot mine I folded both! We shot a 4 man limit but only took pictures with a few of them, couldn't fit 20 on one blind and the rest of them were already packed away

That's the video of me shooting two, it has no sound cause it was off a phone.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Congrats on the great hunt.... It looked like you guys enjoyed yourselves.

You are a very lucky individual.......you get to hunt with your grandpa. Enjoy those hunts, unfortunately they won't last forever.

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Gooseguy10 said:
Congrats on the great hunt.... It looked like you guys enjoyed yourselves.

You are a very lucky individual.......you get to hunt with your grandpa. Enjoy those hunts, unfortunately they won't last forever.
Yeah I'm not looking forward to that day

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.