North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out yesterday morning hunting a corn field stacked with geese!The field was pretty narrow and had a cooly(sp) running through it, so the birds didnt have a lot of room to land until we completly changed our spread...and IT WORKED!

Here is a video clip of the hunt...im by no means a professional cameraman, but it just gives you an idea of the birds that were in the area, and the birds you see, werent even half that came to the field!

5 man limit of honkers-one of the best hunts of my short hunting life!

2 of my buddies...just being 2 of my buddies!

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey grove...in the picture it goes Nick, Allan, myself, and COLE...hes the one in the minnesota camo...And no we didnt have our limit yet, we just had a couple hundred birds comming, so we decided to not call, and just watch the show! we eventually had a flock of 6 come and land damn near in the standing corn, so the 5 of us took all those 6 birds, then shot at the birds that took off that were in our spread...

After the hunt, we went to a freinds hunting cabin, he was like, were you guys hunting by so and so's place? we said yeah why?

He was like no kiddin? we were drivin along the highway headin back to the cabin, and there was a fricken goose walking down the middle of the highway!!! hahahah! It was one of the few cripples during our early morning terrible shooting...

·
Registered
200 Posts
mshutt said:
He was like no kiddin? we were drivin along the highway headin back to the cabin, and there was a fricken goose walking down the middle of the highway!!! hahahah! It was one of the few cripples during our early morning terrible shooting...
so i see you didnt count that into your limit? i couldnt blame you though if it flew off regularly then dropped. ive seen some geese do that. not being sarcastic either.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.