North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Administrator
19,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Army Might Boot 60,000 Unvaccinated Soldiers Amid Recruiting Crisis

We have given much of our arms to the Ukrain. We have shipped 100 million barrels of our national oil reserve to China and also millions of barrels to Europe. We can't recruit enough people for our military, but we're going to dismiss 60 thousand. Whoever is actually running this country is setting us up to be overtaken by China or/and Russia. Make no mistake Hillary and Biden and the squad all love communist Russia. They complain about them to deceive the naive.

·
Super Moderator
8,775 Posts
More soldiers to fight against the government when a civil war happens. This is so dumb, it's almost like the Biden administration is seeing how much stuff they can eff up in 4 years.

·
Registered
7,508 Posts
The real issue is Congress and this Administration all wanted to "undo" anything and everything that Trump touched as fast as they can. Without actually looking into the things. I am not saying Trump was 100% perfect in anyway or the bills he passed or tried to pass were AMAZING. But he did things that were good. But the hate by some is too great and with everyone voting on "party lines" they undo everything. Which I will state again my opinion on "party line" voting.... If you only vote on party lines you are not voting for the majority. 40% of the country lean left, 40% of the country leans right...20% are in the middle. So if you vote "left" you are pissing off 60% of the country. Same goes if you only vote "right". that is the problem with our political leaders. THEY ARE ALL FAILING US.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts