North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I talked about how Utube was "demonitizing" hunting channels... .you know so they can't make money if they show hunting.

We also talked about how they were "banning" any channel that talked about COVID and some facts... if they were wrong or right... they banned them.

Now it has gone on to anyone talking about VACCINES!!!!

Then you know they also did the same with people talking about Trump.

PEOPLE..... THEY ARE CENSORING THE PUBLIC. Again this is a private company... but they are hiding behind Sec. 230. They are getting tax breaks and are getting protected by certain laws. Now that they are out right censoring people. They shouldn't be protected by Sec 230 and now should be able to get SUED.

Everyone needs to wake up.

Hair Forehead Nose Glasses Face
Hair Forehead Nose Glasses Face

·
Administrator
19,677 Posts
Well I talked about how Utube was "demonitizing" hunting channels... .you know so they can't make money if they show hunting.

We also talked about how they were "banning" any channel that talked about COVID and some facts... if they were wrong or right... they banned them.

Now it has gone on to anyone talking about VACCINES!!!!

Then you know they also did the same with people talking about Trump.

PEOPLE..... THEY ARE CENSORING THE PUBLIC. Again this is a private company... but they are hiding behind Sec. 230. They are getting tax breaks and are getting protected by certain laws. Now that they are out right censoring people. They shouldn't be protected by Sec 230 and now should be able to get SUED.

Everyone needs to wake up.

View attachment 47681 View attachment 47681
This is not unlike the German book burning under Hitler prior to WWII. When we see censoring a nation is in seriouse trouble. The problem is common liberals like we have seen on here are willing to risk this country simply to feel personally victorious in debate. It's not America first, its an attitude of "me first".

Reactions: Chuck Smith
1 - 3 of 3 Posts