North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And yet again we scratched 2 more bands! shot 26 today. The geese were committing suicide into the dekes. Lots of new birds around to. One band was Avise, and the other was a call. Lucky retrieve!

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
I'm jealous!!!(show a pick of the landyard!) Only one band taken in S. ND that I'm aware of....other than that I live through you. :)

We do have tons of banded birds around Fargo, but the corn just came down off of the 12th Ave N bridge and they're in there THICK!

So with the band fest in WI, and those you keep getting up there....you've gotta be the luckiest damn goose hunter in Nodak!

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea luck is the word. I guess someone is looking over my shoulder. I got 5 this year so far. Go hit up those fargo birds man! I would be all over that. Mine was banded in MN in 2001. Talk about a westward movement! Havent heard on the other two yet. I will post pic of the lanyrd when i get my camera...(I have lost 2 now) :eyeroll: :******: :withstupid:

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
12th Ave birds are in City Limits right now so we can't shoot them although if I could get a silent shotgun and put up a fence I could pass shoot them over my house every night. :beer:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts