North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

· Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am not good with posting pictures or links on the forum....but I can tell you where to go to see it, and yes its worth your time....Go to bowhunting.com. If the Monster buck shot in Iowa page is not on the site page go to that link....it is amazing...shot with a bow 10miles from my house!If someone can post that link i would appreciate it....enjoy!!! :beer:

· Registered
7,740 Posts
Thanks for the head's up!

Here is the pic:

Wow what a brute!

Can't wait to hear the story!

Ryan

· Registered
4,330 Posts
Oh man thats huge!! The bucks in the pics lately have all been in rut all ready, big ol necks on them. I watched a smaller buck chasing tonight. A couple decent ones were watching from the shadows.

· Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Afriend of mine is good friends with the shooter....his stand is 80 yards from where this guys stand is...Crawled in his stand @ 3:00pm and shot it @3:30pm..Neither saw this buck yet this year till it was shot, however the shooter does have the sheds from last year, I am told they were 24pts...This freak is 28pts....There was a green score done but everything is tight lipped because the offers are pouring in....None of the taxidermists in the area want to mount it, I guess none of them want the responsability of storing it....This picture does it no justice either...I have seen cellphone pics of 6 diff angles, and yes it gets bigger with more pics viewed. I will try to get more pics posted if I can figure this computer thing out!
Ryan...sorry for multiple threads...just wanted to get it out there!
Happy hunting to all!!! :D

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.