North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The MN season has been nothing short of awesome for us, our best year ever, lots of geese, lots of bands, and lots of good times.

We twacked them pretty good, never got on an X, all ways got stuck with traffic. 122 for 7 hunts, and 7 bands.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Nice work benny. Now only if you spend less time hunting and more time on your duck call you would win state or somthing! That would be cool. BTW we been we got a group filming so i dont know what you have planned but you can maybe come with us if we arnt loaded up with guys already! Call me.

·
Registered
259 Posts
The second to the last picture is where I live. I can see my house behind you! I had no idea you could hunt there! I was wondering why I haven't been seeing any geese around. Did you have to ask permission? Don't worry, I'm not going to try to hunt there myself. I was just surprised you could hunt there.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
maanjus11 said:
The second to the last picture is where I live. I can see my house behind you! I had no idea you could hunt there! I was wondering why I haven't been seeing any geese around. Did you have to ask permission? Don't worry, I'm not going to try to hunt there myself. I was just surprised you could hunt there.
Yah we have sole permission for that field. I have known the guy since I was in elementary school, me and his son used to be good buddies. I would appreciate if you keep the location quiet on here.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.