North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well for the early season goose i did the best i have ever done here in MN we ended up shooting 38 birds with one band. last saturday went out in a field that we hunted 3 times before. the geese fly over it but havent seen many sitting in it this year. But we shot 7 between two guys sat on it. the first time we sat out there we shot eight i thought that was pretty good for a field that wasnt holding any birds. but on last saturday we shot some small birds not lessers just small honkers. those came out of a flock that looked like migratores but some how we called them down it was awsome to see the way they worked.

·
Registered
417 Posts
I also had my best early season to. I was in on 91 averages 15.8 geese per hunt only two band though. I to traffic some bird it was a great early season. It sure seems like alot more people out though. But last saturday was wonderful we got beet to a feild but it was a big one so we set up were the geese were but the other group was in between us and were the bird were coming from. WE got on the call and they would be going to them and pick up and come to us it was great also had twenty land behind us and get up and come right it very cool hunt shot our twenty.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts